Coronavirus – Covid 19.
As an essential healthcare service, the Square One clinics are open for face-to-face appointments for all physiotherapy services.
To ensure that we adhere to all legal, regulatory and professional responsibilities and provide a duty of care to all of our patients and practitioners, the following measures will be in place:
- A medical face mask, will be worn by all practitioners at all times.
- We will ask patients to wear a face covering when visiting the clinics.
- We will ask patients to enter the clinics, sanitise their hands and take a seat.
- All practitioners will wash their hands before and after every appointment.
- All high contact areas will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments and regularly throughout the day
We will continue to provide video/telephone consultations to patients who would prefer not to visit the clinic for a face-to-face appointment.
* A copy of our COVID-19 Management Policy is available on request *